Save the date!
9th International IPM Symposium
Improving Health, Environment and Global Sustainability
Integrated Tick Management: Community-Wide Action to Address the Global Tick Problem
Wednesday March 21st, 2018
Plan to join the IPM Institute of North America and Public Tick IPM Working Group at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel for the Tick Summit, Integrated Tick Management: Community-Wide Action to Address the Global Tick Problem.
The Tick Summit will address:
1. Current status of the tick and tick-borne disease (TBD) problem and current practices for Integrated Tick Management (ITM).
2. Effectiveness of ITM practices used by communities, pest management service providers and individuals in reducing the risk of tick populations and TBD incidence.
3. Current research projects and knowledge gaps.
4. Opportunities to increase adoption of effective practices.
Thursday March 22nd, 2018
1. Thursday A.M: Mosquito and additional vector-borne disease sessions.
2. Thursday P.M. An optional visit to Capitol Hill to educate policymakers.
Symposium Early Rate Online registration is open now!
1. Tick Summit Only (including Thursday AM): $235
2. Regular IPM Symposium: $375
3. One-Day: $195
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Space Available
Gold ($5000 and above) Includes: Three complimentary registrations, discounted exhibit space ($500), widespread recognition.
Silver ($2500 to $4999) Includes: Two complimentary registrations, discounted exhibit space ($500), widespread recognition.
Bronze ($750 to $2499) Includes: One complimentary registration, discounted exhibit space ($500), widespread recognition.
Please contact Frank Laufenberg, email@example.com or visit our website at ipmsymposium.org for more information on sponsorship and exhibit opportunities!