From IPM in the South by Rosemary Hallberg
If you are in the business of bidding for IPM services in schools, then this webinar is for you. Tune in to More Than Just a Firm Handshake – Bid and Contract Guidance for Securing IPM Based Services in Schools. Please note that space is limited to the first 1,000 to sign in, so sign in early if you want to participate.
Tuesday, Feb., 21, 2017 2–3 p.m. ET
Followed by a live and Q&A session, 3–3:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will prepare you to—
- Develop effective school IPM service contracts and review a model contract currently used in school districts.
- Efficiently manage the school IPM public bid process.
- Integrate essential IPM elements into bid specifications.
- Fully understand the perspective of purchasing agents involved in the school IPM bid contract process.
- Utilize EPA’s School IPM Program Bid and Contract Guidance to assist with developing your school IPM service expectations.
- Claudia Riegel, PhD, New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board in Louisiana
- Paul Mitola, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Brad Miller, S. Environmental Protection Agency, Center of Expertise for School IPM
Space is limited to the first 1,000 to attend. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar. If you’ve never used Adobe Connect, please check out their Quick Start Guide for Participants.