Topics to be covered include:
- winter protection techniques
- israeli drip irrigation demonstration and management
- fertigation and nitrogen management
- row cover management
- June bearing, day-neutral, ever-bearing cultivar evaluations
- pest and disease control
- integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques
- petiole sap analysis demonstration
The cost to attend the field night is $20 per person, which includes dinner.
Preregistration is required for the field night. To register, you may contact Charissa Gardner at email@example.com or 740.289.2071 ext. 132. Deadline to register is May 23.
For more information please see the flyer attached or go to this website.