The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) has put out a solicitation for Entomology presentations regarding vectors and vector control, as well as other related topics. They are pulling together a two-day online virtual conference for April. Registration is no charge! Once the agenda is composed, people can monitor only the sessions they are interested in.
Even though the solicitation deadline is next week, the organizer is willing to stretch that until early February. If you are interested in presenting and contributing to this virtual vector conference, please contact Marissa Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an opportunity to get your name and work out there.
Some continuing hot topics that are appropriate are :
- Zika virus spread and travel precautions
- Summary of arboviruses in your state
- Pesticide misuse for bed bugs
- Mosquitoes and Viruses – A Growing Global Problem
- Emerging use of traps in bed bug management
- Recommendations for DIY for bed bugs
- Repellent Safety
- Indoor Foggers Precautions
- New Tools for Roach Management
- NPIC Services Overview
- Urban IPM – are we there yet?
Go to this website for more information.
Please share this solicitation as well with others whom you think may have an interest.