The next Rights-of-Way as Habitat Working Group meeting is one month away on Oct. 26th and 27th. Don’t wait, REGISTER today!
This meeting is open to the public.
We are excited to have a range of industry and expert speakers share their perspectives on creating the business case for habitat, including:
- Demonstrating cost savings
- Addressing regulatory uncertainty and regulatory impacts
- Providing ecosystem benefits
- Boosting public relations
- Improving invasive species management
The second day will be dedicated to breakout discussions on a variety of topics such as habitat metrics, cost effective seed, and the Endangered Species Act Task Force. A more detailed agenda will be posted to the event page soon.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
University of Illinois-Chicago, Energy Resources Center