The U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is soliciting nominations to fill the nine (9) positions on the National Agricultural Research, Extension, and Economics (NAREEE) Advisory Board. The announcement appeared in the Federal Register (82 FR 27675.
The text of the USDA notice can be found at the following link:
The nine slots to be filled are (the highlighted slots may be of interest to the APLU community):
- Category B. Farm Cooperatives
- Category D. Plant Commodity Producer
- Category E. National Aquaculture Association
- Category H. National Food Science Association
- Category J. National Nutritional Science Society
- Category K. 1862 Land-Grant Colleges and Universities
- Category V. National Forestry Group
- Category W. National Conservation or Natural Resource Group
- Category Y. National Social Science Association
Nominations for the NAREE Advisory Board must be submitted by close of business on July 29, 2017. All questions about these solicitations should be directed to the points of contact listed in the solicitation.