- Don’t forget to register for the next Rights-of-Way as Habitat Working Group meeting on May 3 – 4 in Chicago, IL.
- A more detailed draft agenda is now available here. Updates will continue to be made over the next couple of weeks.
- The pre-meeting session on Wednesday morning (May 3) will be a Science Roundtable featuring new, ongoing, and recently completed research related to pollinator habitat conservation on rights-of-way (e.g., pollinator health impacts and considerations, vegetation management best practices, etc.). If you are interested in presenting, please contact Iris Caldwell by April 14.
- The 2017 Rights-of-Way and Beyond Workshop in Cedar Rapids, IA will be on May 2, 2017. Find more information here.
- The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign is accepting nominations for the Roadside Managers Award through June 26, 2017. Consider nominating a deserving state or local transportation agency that is transforming roadsides to benefit pollinators. The criteria, nomination process, a story about last year’s winners, and other resources are available here.
For more information or if you are interested in joining this working group contact Iris Caldwell at email@example.com